How to Make Savory Oyster Stew. You know every time we go on vacation to the Outer Banks we HAVE to bring back some fresh oysters. So, here you have it folks! Oyster stew!
1 quart of oysters
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
1/4 cup onion tops, sliced
2 cans of evaporated milk
1 cup whole milk
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Sautee your butter, celery, and onion on high heat for about 3-4 minutes.
2. Turn down your heat and add oysters.
3. Boil them for about 5 minutes until they start to curl.
4. Turn down your heat and add your evaporated milk and whole milk.
5. Turn up your heat to medium high slowly, to prevent the milk from curdling.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Enjoy with oyster crackers on a cold day!
Thank you for watching! If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Happy Belated New Year!
Tags: How to Make Savory Oyster Stew, Stew (Type Of Dish), oysters, oyster, seafood, soup, home made, easy, quick, Food, Cooking, Kitchen, recipe, how to, organic, How-to (Media Genre), Recipes, butter, celery, half and half, evaporated milk, onions, Natures Friends, harold shifflett, sea, ocean, fresh, North Carolina, Outer Banks, OBX, simple, delicious, winter, warm, appetizer, dinner, supper, vegetables, at home, from your kitchen, sautee, stew, boil, shuck, shucked, bloopers, funny